After doing the initial workshop tour (see link below), I spent about 3 hours cleaning up the basics. Cleared up all the recycling and bagged it, swept the floor, put away all the pots, and just generally tidied up. Still left with a fair bit to do for next weekend but at least its a start and you can see the workbenches again.
Had some great feedback and ideas for shelving etc – please keep them coming in the comments below or on facebook.
Workshop Initial Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc3-2…
Please subscribe for more videos and give this one a Thumbs Up if you liked it. Thanks.
Gear I Use To Film:
- Anker Braided Lightning Cables: https://amzn.to/2To8dlr
- Anker PowerPort Wall Charger: https://amzn.to/2TqZ7nL
- Anker Soundbuds Slim+: https://amzn.to/2Twy22U
- Bonfoto Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NCMssz
- Glif Quick Release Tripod Mount: https://amzn.to/2NESUzj
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Tripod: https://amzn.to/2NBXX3L
- R0DE Smartlav+ Lavelier Mic: https://amzn.to/2tKvfnV
- R0DE VideoMic Me-L Mic: https://amzn.to/2ILlhgw
- Get $50 off Aussie Broadband NBN: http://bit.ly/AussieBroadband